Sunday, October 26, 2008

Research on Women Ultrarunners

Rhonna Krouse, a friend of Olga, is looking for women ultrarunners to fill out a survey to assist with her thesis. If you have a moment, please give her a hand! More details below...

I am contacting you because I am currently completing my thesis on the motivational patters and goal orientation of women ultrarunners. I am seeking women ultrarunners to participate in a web-based survey, which takes about fifteen minutes. The web site is HERE. There you will find an abstract of my research and a link to the survey. I am hoping to get to as many women as humanly possible because the population is pretty small. Could you help me disseminate this information and take the survey yourself. Also, any suggestions you have on people to contact or places to post the web site I would welcome. The survey will be open until November 1st.

Thanks for your help!


Rhonna

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting survey! I'm not an ultrarunner (yet!) but I forward it to few people who are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a dude, but I'll pass it along to the few women I know who are ultra runners - good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great survey! I will pass along!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

I LIVE for comments! Please add your thoughts, let me know you stopped by, etc., and be thoughtful of others. Always best if you sign your name, of course.

Latest Excursions